Terms and Conditions
The term ‘KoolZone’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- These website terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
KoolZone Sustainability Statement
KoolZone is in business to make a positive contribution. We have invested, and continue to invest in initiatives that help us run our business and our customers’ businesses more sustainably.
We maintain our facilities, run our business operations and develop products in a responsible manner, aiming to reduce our consumption of energy as well as the energy consumption of our hardware products.
We refurbish and recycle our gateways and sensors and send batteries for recycling at the end of their useful life. We aim to minimise business travel and encourage employees to identify opportunities to reduce waste and energy consumption, reuse and recycle
Call us ...
+44 3300 88 11 36
+49 171 28 10 972
+48 222 19 94 16